Baroque Guitar with deluxe case
This Baroque Guitar (c.1600-1750) is a string instrument with five courses of strings and movable frets. The guitar is manufactured on correct theory with the best quality sourced tonewoods. It gives a beautiful warm and soothing sound that is characteristic of the 17th and 18th century music.
The tuning, which is the same of a regular guitar without the low E string, enables you to play regular modern tunes with a Baroque sound.
- Body: alternating staves of Solid Walnut and Solid Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood with Ebony Top
- Soundboard: Solid European Spruce with 4 layer deep, parchment style rosette
- Neck and Headstock: Rosewood
- Fingerboard is made from Ebony and pegs made from Rosewood.
- 9 nylon frets on neck and 3 walnut frets on soundboard.
- Deluxe Case Included
Suggested Tuning from low to high: AA-DD-GG-BB-ee
1 in stock